SHOREBREAK: The Clark Little Story
is a genre defining action/adventure nature documentary film highlighting a whole new generation of action wave photography.
Dive into the life of renowned water photographer, Clark Little, as he takes on the world’s most dangerous shorebreak around the island of Oahu. When he’s not in the water, Clark shares the insider tips and techniques that have taken his photos from his living room wall to inside the Smithsonian. Filmed and edited by surf personality, Peter King, Shorebreak
is one hour of non-stop action that will have you inspired and prepared to start capturing your own shorebreak moments.Starring:
Clark Little, Kelly Slater, Jack Johnson, Brock Little, Derek Hough and others.Film Festival Official Selections:
- 2016 Maui Film Festival (Audience Award Winner)
- 2016 Downtown LA Film Festival
- 2016 Surf Film Festival Cologne (Germany)
- 2016 Caloundra Film Festival (Australia)
- 2016 Honolulu Surf Film Festival
- 2017 Waimea Ocean Film Festival
- 2017 International Ocean Film TourDOWNLOAD & STREAMING: USA
SHOREBREAK: The Clark Little Story is available in the US to download and stream on iTunes, Amazon, Google Play and others.