Film Premiere at Hawaii Theater
SHOREBREAK: THE CLARK LITTLE STORY
Dive into the life of renowned water photographer, Clark Little, as he takes on the world’s most dangerous shorebreak around the island of Oahu. When he’s not in the water, Clark shares the insider tips and techniques that have taken his photos from his living room wall to inside the Smithsonian. Filmed and edited by surf personality, Peter King, Shorebreak
is 50 minutes of non-stop action that will have you inspired and prepared to start capturing your own shorebreak moments.
Film Festival Official Selections:
- 2016 Maui Film Festival (Audience Award Winner)
- 2016 Downtown LA Film Festival
- 2016 Caloundra Film Festival (Australia)
- 2016 Honolulu Surf Film Festival
- 2017 Waimea Ocean Film FestivalPURCHASE DVDSHOREBREAK: The Clark Little Story
will be available to purchase on ClarkLittle.com and in Clark Little Gallery Haleiwa on October 24, 2016.
The DVD includes the following content:
- Feature Film (53 min. runtime)
- Theatrical Trailer
- Teaser Trailer
- Extended Scenes/Outtakes
- Exclusive Sneak Peek at the Shorebreak TV Series
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Clark's Early AdventuresDVD PRE-RELEASE SALES
DVD pre-release ordering will begin at ClarkLittle.com on Monday, September 26. DOWNLOAD & STREAMING
SHOREBREAK: The Clark Little Story
will be available to download and stream October 24 on DirecTV, InDemand, Dish, iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, Microsoft Xbox, Vubiquity, Vudu and Hoopla.
Interview on GrindTV after Screening
at Surfer: The Bar, Turtle Bay Resort